St. Damien Parish
Location: Ocean City, NJ
Scope: MEP design for renovations of a 15,000 square foot existing Catholic school building including new offices, classrooms, and multi-purpose gathering room.
Rutgers Camden – English Language Services
Location: Camden, NJ
Scope: MEP design for an English Language Services wing in a renovated dormitory. Spaces include classroom and lecture halls.
Monroe Township School District
Location: Williamstown, NJ
Scope as MEP Engineer of Record:
- Holly Glen Elementary School – MEP design to correct high humidity issues. Incorporated new VRF and DOAS systems.
- Saybrook Administrative Building – MEP design for new Board of Education offices and IT center.
- Williamstown Middle School – Theater lighting.
- Williamstown Middle School – Chiller renovation and commissioning.
- Williamstown High School – Boiler replacement.
- District-wide solar evaluation.
- District-wide buildings and grounds condition assessment.
Millville Charter School
Location: Millville, NJ
Scope: MEP design for renovations of an existing glass manufacturing facility into a 22 classroom charter school including offices, cafeteria, and computer/media center.
University of Pennsylvania
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Lighting, power, fire alarm, and data renovations to the Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center.
• Lighting renovations for the Dental School Library, School of Engineering Library, Archeology & Anthropology Library, and Bio-medical School Library.